Work with us
You’ll gain and grow so much when you teach or work within Catholic Schools Broken Bay.
Covering an expansive geographical area that includes the Central Coast, Sydney’s Northern Beaches and North Shore, Catholic Schools Broken Bay is a system serving 45 Catholic Schools with around 17,000 students from Kindergarten to Year 12. There is an exciting career for you here.
We value our staff, teachers and school leaders so they can best support every student entrusted to our care to learn and flourish. There’s a tangible sense of togetherness here at Catholic Schools Broken Bay and we offer the following unique benefits to our staff:
- Higher pay: We match the market and offer salaries above the minimum rates in our enterprise agreement, as well as salary packaging arrangements.
- More time: We are providing collaborative planning time for primary and secondary teachers, in addition to their usual release from face-to-face teaching.
- Staff School Fee Discounts: Our staff are eligible for a 25% discount on their children’s school fees at our schools, pro-rated to their FTE.
- Employee Referral Program: We now offer our staff a generous $500 bonus (for full-time vacancies) if they successfully refer outstanding talent to us.
- Staff Wellbeing: We are committed to supporting the overall wellbeing of our staff to thrive, grow and serve our students. This is why we are delighted to have recently launched our comprehensive three-tiered staff wellbeing program.
You’ll be supported to reach higher levels of accreditation and national certification and can expect:
- Tailored professional growth opportunities
- Opportunities for extra study
- Professional learning in the workplace
- Collaborative coaching
- Expertise in Teaching Groups
It’s an exciting time to work at Catholic Schools Broken Bay.
See current positions at Catholic Schools Broken Bay.