Work with us
You’ll gain and grow so much when you teach or work within Catholic Schools Broken Bay.
Covering an expansive geographical area that includes the Central Coast, Sydney’s Northern Beaches and North Shore, Catholic Schools Broken Bay is a system serving 44 Catholic Schools with around 17,000 students from Kindergarten to Year 12. There is an exciting career for you here.
We value our staff, teachers and school leaders so they can best support every student entrusted to our care to learn and flourish. There’s a tangible sense of togetherness here at Catholic Schools Broken Bay and we offer the following unique benefits to our staff:
- Higher pay: We match the market and offer salaries above the minimum rates in our enterprise agreement, as well as salary packaging arrangements.
- More time: From the start of the 2023 school year, we are providing collaborative planning time for primary and secondary teachers, in addition to their usual release from face-to-face teaching.
- Staff School Fee Discounts: Our staff are eligible for a 25% discount on their children’s school fees at our schools, pro-rated to their FTE.
- Employee Referral Program: We now offer our staff a generous $500 bonus (for full-time vacancies) if they successfully refer outstanding talent to us.
- Staff Wellbeing: We are committed to supporting the overall wellbeing of our staff to thrive, grow and serve our students. This is why we are delighted to have recently launched our comprehensive three-tiered staff wellbeing program.
You’ll be supported to reach higher levels of accreditation and national certification and can expect:
- Tailored professional growth opportunities
- Opportunities for extra study
- Professional learning in the workplace
- Collaborative coaching
- Expertise in Teaching Groups
It’s an exciting time to work at Catholic Schools Broken Bay.
If you are interested in applying for a teaching position in one of our schools, please download the teacher application form and email it, along with your resume and cover letter to the Principal.
See current positions at Catholic Schools Broken Bay.
In School Casual Support Staff
If you are interested in being considered for casual support work in our Schools, please contact our individual Schools directly and provide your resume and a cover letter.