Our Lady Help of Christians Catholic Primary School, Epping, Building Works
Our Lady Help of Christians Catholic Primary School, Epping is undergoing a major development as part of a flagship partnership with the Parish and Levande to create a new intergenerational community hub. The school is expected to be completed later in 2024.
The school redevelopment will include:
- A new K-6 Catholic primary school, with a greater amount of outdoor play space and opportunity for the school to grow in the future
- School drop-off and pick-up occurs off Cambridge Street within the basement car park with direct access to the school, improving the security of students and alleviating traffic congestion along Cambridge Street.
Levande is pleased to be working with Richard Crookes Constructions (RCC) and EPM Projects (EPM), the project managers, on the redevelopment of the Parish school site in Epping. RP Infrastructure is providing development management advice to OLHC on CSBB’s behalf for the project.
- CSBB and OLHC are working closely to minimise disruption to the school community, for example, the shuttle bus between Epping and the temporary OLHC School at Pennant Hills.
- Levande and EPM continue to work closely with Richard Crookes to monitor for issues and take proactive steps to resolve them.
- The new OLHC school will be an extraordinary learning environment that will enable our students to flourish personally, spiritually, physically and academically.
- The design of the new school developed with specialist architects, ensures the new school reflects the very best pedagogical practices.
Architectus Australia in consultation with the School Principal and Parish Priest have developed the plans for the project.
The project investment by CSBB to secure the new flagship school is over $12.5 million, covering both construction and non-construction costs.